LOL Comestics | frankieeesnaps

 Hola chicas!~ I'm back with another haul/review for you with LOL Cosmetics or Lots Of Love! I find the name quite adorable and I'm sure its to market to the younger audiences which is a very good strategy. I've been stumbling upon this product in SM Department stores and Watsons Personal Care stores but never really got onto purchasing from the small counter as I never really had the time to do so and I rarely go to SM nowadays. Luckily a counter finally popped up at Metro-Alabang which delighted me even more and it was as big as the ELF, WetNWild, LA Colors counter.


   I have looked at their website ever since and had my eyes on a few colours which were thankfully available. Although I was given the wrong red lipstick but I'm willing to look past that as I have never really had this colour and I could always go back to get the one I want since it was really cheap, for a lipstick especially. Alright! Enough rambling and on with the haul/review!


     So based from the photos I only got a few of the ones because I lacked funds but I will go back to purchase more like the black lipstick they were selling, it intrigued me very much so I will purchase it soon. Anyway I'll start with the lippies which I absolutely adore. I tried them on and throughout my day it was very long lasting even when I was eating. Although I didn't do much but I didn't expect this out of a 99PHP, 3g lipstick! It was definitely a good purchase for me. If you're planning to try a color like black or a pink I recommend these lipsticks. I got #06 I Wanna Be A Princess which is a nice blue tone pink color. Its its not a "in your face" pink, you can definitely go subtle with it which is great. It doesn't show up in the photo as well as it does in person which is a shame, as goes for the red lipstick, #10 Rock That Red. It has a very subtle gold/copper undertone which gives it a slight pearl finish, I don't like that personally but it doesn't show up that much on the lips so I'm overlooking it.




    The brow pencil was purchased on a whim since I was looking for a good brow pencil to switch up my brow routine. Pulling out an eyebrow kit and eyebrow brush doesn't sound appealing. I don't like doing it in the restrooms either because there are too many girls. So I usually do it in the car on the way to wherever I'm going. I got #01 Blonde (139PHP) since my hair is bleached and its better than the dark one I keep using. Its too over powering sometimes, that's why I got the lighter shade this time which surprisingly did not disappoint. I retouched my brows and it matched very well. I don't have a photo but I do have a swatch which is down below along with the lipsticks and nail varnishes.

 
      I finally picked up two of the nail varnishes (119PHP/bottle) from this brand. They've intrigued me with the bright neon green and pink. I needed a new white one so I picked up the #03 Seen A Ghost and decided to get #19 Pink Bubbly for future accent nail purposes. Right off the bat, the white one is highly pigmented, one coat and all you see it white which I'm pleased with. Quite streaky though but with the right application it won't bother you. I'm excited to get the other colours, like the reds. nudes and pinks. They remind me of the Nature Republic varnishes that I adore to death as they are pigmented as ever even on the first coat which makes me happy.



     The packaging is very simple and distinct which is good. The only thing I don't like is the lipstick packaging as the lipstick is peeking out of the tube it ups the risk of your jabbing the cover on it and butchering it or it breaking it but I guess it can be overlooked as it is just a cheap lipstick. The nail varnish bottles remind me a lot of the OPI bottles which is very simple and not overly fancy.

       I don't really have much to say and I have yet to try all their products so stay tuned for any more updates from this brand. I'll be sure to show you more! I just need to make space in my vanity area so just wait for it! I highly recommend this brand as it is affordable and pigmented. Unlike other local brands that put up so much hype for it but don't really deliver as much and some can be highly priced for reasons that I don't know of. I'm not lashing them out, I'm just giving my opinion.

Thanks for reading my post, don't forget to follow my blog and/or subscribe to my YT channel!
See you soon!!
 xx Ina.


Comments

Popular Posts