LIFE OF AN IRREGULAR STUDENT | frankieeesnaps

HELLO THERE PERSON! Yes I'm back with another vlog talking about my life as an irregular college student. Don't worry, I'm speaking for everyone when I say, we are friendly!! College and university is somewhat the same here, usually it's just a name but either way, I hope you enjoy the video. :D

But before that though, I know it has been a very long time since I last posted something, I'm such a fail I didn't even post a blog about my Halloween make-up tutorial but I'll get better! I sense a haul coming up soon as I'am going in a quick holiday, I do think it's much needed as I need time away from all the craziness~ alright, on with the video!!!!




iphone wallpaper credit: http://tinyurl.com/heytherephan-iphone-wallpaper

connect with me ♡
BLOG: frankieeesnaps.blogspot.com
Instagram: instagram.com/frankieeesnaps
Twitter: twitter.com/frankieeesnaps
Tumblr: thepill-to-myvirus.tumblr.com
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/frankieeesnaps

Comments

Popular Posts