HELLO FEBRUARY/MAKEUPHOLICS MINIMINIMINI HAUL | frankieeesnaps

       Hey there my loves, I can't believe it's finally February the month of love! Which means Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I'm sure a lot of couples will be floating around which...isn't really helpful for most single people and for those who have gone through breakups just before this very month (like me </3) don't worry! There's always going to be someone else better! MOVING ON, I purchased two things from makeupholics for myself and my another thing for one of my friends. Although their website is down at the moment or I think that's just me but if ever I will link it soon so that you can order more, I myself have a few more things I'd like to order. 

        Anyway, I got the City Color Be Matte Bronzer in Chocolate Truffle which is the darkest among the four bronzer shades. I also got another NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi (SMLC09) since my last one run out and this is my staple shade even if it can dry you lips a bit but that's why I'm best friends with lip balms! Lastly My friend purchased a concealer which is the L.A. Girl PROConceal in Medium Beige (GC978) which doesn't have a swatch because I didn't open it but what I do know is that it has coverage and has a brush tip for application. Although I've heard that for some people it does cake up but I wouldn't know for sure since I haven't tried myself but maybe soon? We'll see! 


NYX SMLC Abu Dhabi
- cruelty free!
- As the name suggests its a "Soft Matte Lip Cream"
- IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!
- Although it can get drying but its pretty much worth it because its long lasting but I highly suggest that you apply lip balm before you put it on and again soon through out the day.
- It doesn't feel drying though except if you rub your lips against each other.
- It's not as popular as the other shades like Monte Carlo, Amsterdam or London so it might be hard to find.
- A good nude lip color even if it has a peach undertone, its great for people who have lightly tanned skin like myself and I highly recommend.

City Color Be Matte Bronzer Chocolate Truffle
- cruelty free!
- Great for contouring as it's matte.
- Buildable and blendable
- First impression, I LOVE IT. It's my first City Color product and it seems very promising.
- You can be subtle with the shade or build it up to get darker
- 8.9 g or 9 g of product, its good enough. There's a lot of product to go around!
- Highly recommend, I have a feeling it'll be part of my everyday routine to put this on my face if not I'll just make sure to grab this as often.


           Alright that's it for this mini mini mini haul and review! Stay tuned for more products, might post a January Favorites and maybe a Valentine's Day look? You'll have to come back to find out. See you soon my loves <3

with much love,
 Ina xx

Comments

Popular Posts