APOLOGIES :( | frankieeesnaps


      I haven't posted in so long and I'm so sorry about that! After OST wrapped up Broadway Review, I've recently been in shambles with my personal life and to top it off the the third week of March was our finals week but with all that finally aside I can finally sit back and relax while I read my books then also get back on my fitness training. Yes I did constantly go to the gym once in my life but there's a whole another story as to why I stopped.

      BTOBPH wrapped up their second fan gathering last March 22, Sunday! I'm happy to be a part of their staff, family and this fandom. Lots of love Melodies, hope to see you on Best of Best.

    Since summer has greeted me with  sweet kiss, I can finally start on my summer reading which I'm really excited about since I've accumulated these books. Hopefully I get to read more before school starts which is hopefully not any time soon because I know I will get hooked. Okay I'll stop here about the other stuff, I'm still in love with make up and beauty so don't worry.

   Speaking of make up, I haven't posted this anywhere but its a look I've been doing a lot recently for any special events or whatsoever. Mostly because its easy to do and I'm actually not using any foundation but instead a CC cream that I casually found at Watsons as I was looking around with one of my aunties. I'll post up a tutorial about it soon but for now here's the look, is it a yay or nay? I apologize for the blurry photos and I have been highly obsessed with the ombre lips/gradation lips look for its very simple yet innocent and soft look.


I'll end it here, I will post again soon after Holy Week! Although hopefully I get the chance to post one soon during Holy Week~ See you then!

with love,
 Ina xx

Comments

Popular Posts