MY CLUMSINESS | frankieeesnaps

     Hey everyone! It's almost Christmas so I thought I'd bring out the stories...then again what logic is that? ANYWAY I hope you'll have fun listening to this, tell me if you like this type of sit down story videos. This is something new and I really had fun filming this. So on with the video! Have I got a story for you, this one's about the time I almost broke my face, enjoy!!

S/N: ( I already said this in the video but whatever!) I will have another video up soon as one of my good friends, Vikki, has nominated me for the Liebster Awards! So stay tuned for that, it'll be quite entertaining I'm sure ;) Also please do check her blog out, especially if you're interested in fashion.

I'm getting quite the hand of this Youtube thing. I'm not getting good just the hang of it :P Although my editing has improved lol. Okay I'll stop now, please enjoy the video!




connect with me ♡
BLOG: frankieeesnaps.blogspot.com
Instagram: instagram.com/frankieeesnaps
Twitter: twitter.com/frankieeesnaps
Tumblr: biskwitmamaw.tumblr.com | thepill-to-myvirus.tumblr.com | frankieeesnaps.tumblr.com
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/frankieeesnaps

Comments

Popular Posts