SO THIS HAPPENED. | frankieeesnaps

  

    Hey lovelies! Yes. It happened. Red Ombre. I remember going on and on about how I was gonna get Manic Panic's Hot Hot Pink for my pink ombre tips but I figured that it'd be too expensive and it's such a small tub, I have long hair then I stumbled upon Lovia's Wine Red Colour Shampoo then.. there. Red Ombre for Summer 2015! I know what you're thinking, "COLOUR SHAMPOO?!" Yes it exists, not widely popular but it exists. There are other good ones as well but this was the cheapest I could find in Metro-ATC.


   Sadly they were only selling three colours: black, brown and red. Although those are the colours people mostly look for and I was a red head before I've had my hair bleached so I figured why not bring back the red! It's "cheap and cheerful!" as I would say. Very easy to use as well so its user friendly for those who don't want spend a lot of money but want to have their hair coloured. Best part is that you only wait for 15 minutes! I'll stop blabbing and start getting into the details, here we go!



   So like I said it is cheap as it sells for Php 59! It claims to last for eight weeks and conceal gray hairs. It's FDA approved, has no ammonia and it was formulated in Japan for those who worry about it being safe, you can use this! It comes with a free pair of plastic gloves, shower cap and conditioner/color developer which is a pretty good deal for its price.



    It also has a colour chart that shows you want the result would be if your hair was a certain colour. As mine is "strawberry blonde" it falls under the category of Light Brown, so that means that the colour will be bright enough to be seen. The instructions are "idiot proof", precise and clear! I'm just kidding then again I can be stupid at times and this is my first time colouring my own hair.




    INSTRUCTIONS
1) Put on plastic gloves found inside.

2) Wet hair thoroughly.

3) Tear open the sachet and mix the contents well on your gloved palm.

4) Quickly apply the mixture onto the hair, massage lightly and leave on for 15 minutes. For long lasting results, keep it on for 15 to 25 minutes.

5) Rinse off the shampoo well with the water. For better results use one pack for short hair and two or more packs for thicker and longer hair.


   Overall I would highly recommend this product as it is very easy and fun to use as well. I mean if you need to hair done quickly as possible this is the product for you! I also recommend it for those who want to try out a certain colour at least for two months to see how they like it. It is semi-permanent as I figured because other permanent obviously stays on longer. I haven't had my hair coloured again after I've bleached it so I can't really say much about it. So don't shoot the messenger!!!

  Anyway I hope you're all having a lovely summer if not, I hope you're all doing well. I will be back with another blog post, hopefully about my dinner on Saturday!

With love,
 Ina xx

Comments

Popular Posts