RAINBOW POOPS, KITTENS & 50 FACTS ABOUT ME | frankieeesnaps

     My Youtube Channel is finally back up and running! I've posted a vlog about my dinner at Movie Stars Cafe and now I've just posted my 50 Facts video as I wanted to make it in lieu of my "About Me" page~ I thought you might want to know a little more about me so this is what I came up with. It would be lovely if you subscribe, it greatly appreciated or at least just like the video but anyway here it is, enjoy!!!



   50 FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. Ever since I got in college, I've been called INA since I had a cold the day I was introducing myself, I said NINA but they heard INA. Its much easier though.
  2. I was born on the 24th of January 1995.
  3. I'm more inclined into arts but my dad asked me to take a business course. I'm having fun anyway.
  4. I LOOOOOOVE MUSIC, performing and ALL THAT JAZZ!
  5. I love cats and dogs, DEAL WITH IT.
  6. My hair is a slut. I've had so many treatments, coloring, bleaching. Its been through a lot.
  7. I've been on Blogspot and this YT sine 2011, I had an old YT channel but its inactive. Don't look for it.
  8. I like reading REAL BOOKS.
  9. I have 10 puppies but I'm caring for two as of now. Debbie, a ChouChou brown and looks like a lion. Haru, a Japanese Spitz-Maltese mix.
  10. Still dreaming to adopt a cat. British shorthair or Munchkin.
  11. I wear prescription glasses!
  12. I'm not into lizards, snakes and scary movies.
  13. I have doubts posting this video
  14. CHICKEN IS LIFE.
  15. CAKE IS LIFE. HONEY SENPAI WOULD AGREE
  16. I'm an alto but my range it quite high.
  17. WATER IS THE BEST. A FUCK TON
  18. I can do a few accents, some of which are: British, African-American/Ratchet/Ghetto, Irish and a little bit of Australian.
  19. I'm in love with shoes!
  20. If you haven't clicked off yet, I LOVE YOU
  21. I can speak English and Filipino, also a little bit of Korean
  22. I'm usually mistaken for being a Fil-Am
  23. I'm also teased as a "lip balm queen"!
  24. TOO MANY FACTS
  25. HALFWAY! I'm also graduating soon.
  26. Cassiopeias, I'm still keeping the faith.
  27. Elle Woods is my spirit animal.
  28. I'm in love with falsies.
  29. I'm learning how to play the guitar again.
  30. I'm a daddy's girl
  31. I'm the motherly one among my friends
  32. or the batshit crazy one.
  33. I try really hard to control myself
  34. like right now
  35. I'm filming on a iPhone 5S
  36. I'm currently writing a book
  37. I love ribbons and anything that sparkles
  38. I'm calling my cat SHERLOCK
  39. I adore SHERLOCK on BBC
  40. I can cook to survive
  41. although I can draw to save my life.
  42. I love nail art
  43. love my friends!
  44. love my family
  45. children are adorable, especially at three years old.
  46. my dad is my super hero!
  47. left side angle better than the right
  48. too much jump cuts
  49. RAINBOW POOPS AND KITTENS
  50. I'm an only child.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!! WOOOT THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Comments

Popular Posts