HAPPINESS JAR PROJECT 2016 #HJP2016 | frankieeesnaps

HAPPINESS JAR PROJECT 2016 #HJP2016

        Let's do something new this year, besides our new year's resolutions as I know that many of us may not be fully happy on the inside. I think that this mini project is a great idea and I encourage you to do this as it may increase your happiness levels and look at life positively despite the many tragic and depressing things we see on the telly or hear on the radio. So here I present to you the "Happiness Jar Project 2016." Don't forget to share with the hashtag #HJP2016, let's have everyone do it too!





Facebook photo inspiration: http://tinyurl.com/ndox2ng

Have a great 2016 everyone!!

connect with me ♡
BLOG: frankieeesnaps.blogspot.com
Instagram: instagram.com/frankieeesnaps
Twitter: twitter.com/frankieeesnaps
Tumblr: biskwitmamaw.tumblr.com
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/frankieeesnaps

Comments

Popular Posts