I'VE BEEN SO BEHIND IN 2016!! | frankieeesnaps

First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day! Also Happy Leap Year!!! Woohoo~

      Alright, on with the blog post! I've turned 21. *cue in Adele's 21 album* okay enough. Yes I'm finally legal in all countries. Jeez Louise~ but I'm not even bothered by it. If you want to check out more about that, you can watch out my vlog all about it! Special shoutout to Diah, Pat, Jam, Dannah and Simon for being in the vlog with yours truly.



        I've been gone for so long as I have worked on a production. I was given the most overwhelming honor of portraying ang bringing Mely to life, otherwise known as Leading Lady from Carlo Vergara's Kung Paano Ako Naging Leading Lady. Which by the way he posted about on his facebook page and that freaks me out even more. He actually allowed us to and it was definitely a great honor to do so. I've included some special snippets of the play in my update vlog that I've posted a few days ago. Good luck, don't spit all over your laptop or phone. Wherever you're watching it.



       Lastly, a subscriber has asked if I could do a simple everyday makeup look and I agreed to do so. Now notice that I'm wearing the same thing as I filmed on the same day as the update vlog. It's okay to repeat your clothes guys and gals. Trust me. Anyway, I decided to take on the challenge and get on with it. 



      Also, I'd just like to mention that Daiso in Pergola, BF Homes ParaƱaque has been blessed by the heavens and God Almighty as they have a make up section! I was blessed to have had an adventure with a good friend of mine to fetch some lashes for this event we were having and by golly was I overjoyed. It was like being in Singapore all over again. I don't have to go all the way Lucky Chinatown Mall in Manila. Although....I think I might as I didn't spot the ever so wonderful Make Up Remover Pen. But main point here is that I was able to grab one of the eyeshadow quads that people don't really rave about but I think it deserves a little credit as it is a good and affordable quad. I got it because I remember my bestie bum, Lisa, got it when she was Japan and I did her makeup for a party and it was good. So I decided to get one for myself and I love it. Enough said.

       Okay that's enough~~~~ I'm rambling on like crazy. That's it for now. One more quick note, I did reboot my Instagram and have gone for a more "no face just artsy fartsy shots" type of mood. So...yeah. I might start posting in black and white soon. Wow. Okay. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon with another video and blog.

Love you kittens~ 
   
      Ina xo



connect with me ♡
BLOG: frankieeesnaps.blogspot.com
Instagram: instagram.com/frankieeesnaps
Twitter: twitter.com/frankieeesnaps
Tumblr: biskwitmamaw.tumblr.com

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/frankieeesnaps

Comments

Popular Posts