LUCKYPRINCESS Extensions Review! | frankieeesnaps

       
             Last Saturday, Lucky Princess kindly sent me something from her massive collection of extensions! Pink ombre hair extensions. Yes ladies, I've tried them and they I fell in love with them the very first time I've laid my eyes on them in one of her IG posts. To be honest though, I have been planning to get some pieces from her but since my hair since about 37-40 inches long (uncurled) and bleached strawberry blonde/ginger, I decided not since I feel that it did not have much use for it whatsoever. HOWEVER, I've realized that extensions aren't just for lengthening but also for volumizing! 

         Now I'm not so sure if the ombre extensions specifically come in different colors though I remember seeing blue once but if ever I shall update this post once I've found out so don't worry, your girl be hooking up. I love the fact that I got the pink ones and in person it looks like cotton candy which is adorable. Hopefully there'd be hot pink soon because I might dye my ends that color soon. On to the real review...because I keep rambling on.



             Details about this piece:
  • Price is PhP 250 (pretty affordable if you ask me others might be pricey even just for one piece).
  • Class A, Synthetic
  • about 19 inches long, and 9 inches wide on its base on top (where the clips are)
  • WASHABLE because nobody wants nasty extensions!
  • Curls won't get affected when brushed so don't worry.
  • Has FIVE (5) clips, so even if you dance around in them it will be secure.
  • It's shiny when you first get them BUT don't worry the shine will drop overtime if you use them often so its not problem.



PROS
- because of the clips its very beginner friendly so if you want to try a new hairstyle, this will be helpful.
- very soft to the touch
- blends well with the hair
- easy to work with, like adjusting the clips to your desired height placement.

CONS
- since it is curly, you can't get away without curling your own hair so hot tools will be involved (but you can use a heat protector or have heatless curls with a stretchy headband).
- there's a slight tug on the roots of where you've placed them (but you will get used to it and even if you're a first time user).


VERDICT: 4.9/5 sparkly stars. 
- I'm not scoring it because I'm biased or anything but because it really does the job.
- I do HIGHLY recommend you go get yourself a few pieces especially if you're deciding to ombre or dip dye the ends of your hair.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
            There are other color choices I believe and lot of different styles like straight or curly however I think those kinds are already the normal hair colors like blonde and brown, so on and forth. For these particular piece I think it only comes in black but its very workable as for brown hair it make work as a transition shade and for bleached hair like mine, it can work as different base color. I've actually left two lock of my hair black from when I first bleached it and maintained it when I had my roots done to create another shade in my hair to give it some personality and sort of "chocolate infused" effect when I've braided my hair.

             Well that's it for this review, I still have another review coming up about the Daiso Make Up Corrector Pen so stay tuned for that!

Stay lovely!
With love,
 Ina xx

P.S. I finally have a banner!! yaaay!

Comments

  1. OMG. I like the curls plus the extensions ♥ So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts