Starting over with the new year. | frankieeesnaps

      Hey everybody, my name is Fenina but I usually go by Fen or Ina, depends on who is calling which name really but enough of that. As the title of this blog says, I would like to start over this blog because I have been putting off the idea for quite a while now and I think now's the right time to finally put it up again because I think I've garnered enough knowledge to share the beauty tips I've learned by myself and from others. I've had been wearing make up for as long as I can remember because I'am a performer myself, from singing to dancing (ballet took up most of my life but I can dance to whatever now!! yiiee!) to acting. Although I'm a Marketing Management student (yes I know, shocking... A kid who is inclined in the arts decided to take a business course but its actually fun. This is just my past time.), this is just a hobby or well something that I'd really like to pursue one day...maybe even a make up line because I've been dreaming of having one if I wasn't going to be standing in front of crowds and performing.

I will admit that I still have a lot to learn but it doesn't even bother me because its fun learning new things (I'm very optimistic, I know). I'm still learning so don't judge this is just how I view it and how I do it. *laughs and flips my hair til stars come out*

Anyway, I hope we all become friends, get to know each other and help each other out while as years roll on by!

with love, 
 Ina xx


[ lol, I don't normally put my contacts on and no they aren't prescription! BUT for this photo I decided to show them to you. So yes that's me, I did bleach my hair March 2014 for those of you who might want to know. Okay I talk too much, bye <3 ]

Comments

  1. Dear Ina,

    Let me be one of your first followers in google friend connect. hehe.
    Because I'm new too, hope you'll follow me and let's interact in the future.

    XO,

    http://www.missposion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Carissa!

      Thank you so much for checking my page out, yes I would love to interact with you.
      Let's both do well!

      Ina xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts