SORRY FOR NOT POSTING/BIRTHDAY LOOK | frankieeesnaps

        Hey girl hey! HAHA I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while, I've been so busy after my birthday weekend (Jan 23-25) as it was my birthday on the 24th! I'm finally in the 20s club!! I spent my birthday with some of my close friends, bought some essential things since I got some make up days before my birthday but of course the journey doesn't stop there. I'm still going to purchase something from this site called shopatmakeupholics.com and I'm excited to show you all! The skin on my neck has gone a little haywire (except for the right half..which is weird) as I'm very sensitive to heat sadly. Maybe this is also why I'm not a beach person so bear with me but most shots don't even go all the way don't there so its no big deal. I must go to the derma asap to get my meds and creams. OKAY TMI. MOVING ON. I hope you all are well, I will be posting some reviews SOON because I finally got some make up that go head to head so I'm excited for that and I hope you are too.

          I don't know what to say anymore, I've been so drained with school but luckily its the weekend so I will sleep in and chill out. Here's a photo of what I did for my birthday look but this was taken after the party so I touched up and forgot to put a little more contour, eyeshadow and totally butchered my lipstick and btw my cupid's bow isn't equal so there's no use </3 but forgive me I'll post a better photo soon!

  
     What I used:
  • Collection Colour Match Foundation in Natural
  • Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb (918D)
  • Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner in Black Double Shot (BK802)
  • Etude House Color My Brows in Light Brown
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof
  • Maybelline 24 Hr Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige
  • Elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark (the powder mainly for the crease and my eyebrows)
  • Lashes from Lucky Princess Online Shop in 828 (cut into half, I'm obsessed with half lashes as of the moment!)
    I tried my best to keep it simple and natural looking, close to my everyday look but of course instead of the WnW lippie I use my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi (SMLC09).  I wanted to keep it simple as I'm not really adventurous in colors lately but don't get me wrong, I love colors like plums and golds which I usually use for parties instead of using black all the time but nothing will ever beat the neutrals. 

    P.S. I got my sunglasses from one of my awesome besties! She got them from Sunnies, they're called 'O Sunnies.' I'm in loooooove with them so much!! Thank you Cami! ♡

    ALRIGHT THAT'S IT FOR ME, I'll see you lovelies next time~ 

with love,
 Ina xx


Comments

Popular Posts