PRE-BIRTHDAY HAUL | frankieeesnaps

           Last Saturday, I went out with my cousin and his wife to help her look for a dress to this wedding they're going to attend. I was there as a make up and dress consultant but I wasn't going to let a shopping opportunity pass up. So as the title says this is a pre-birthday haul since my birthday is this coming Saturday, January 24. I picked up a few things that I needed, I'll have separate reviews soon so don't worry though I have a few first impressions on some of the products.


             I went to Nature Republic and Watsons at Festival Supermall (Filinvest for others that maybe familiar with that name instead) and picked up a few things. I got four things from Watsons which were, Watsons 4-Way Nail Buffer (Php 60) because I wanted to get back to buffing my nails, plus its good for when you need some shine for your nails. A new Nichido Eyebrow Shaver (Php 50) because your girl needs to tame those unruly hairs on the brow bone! I don't know if I should mention the cotton buds but I mean it was Php 49 for 300 sticks, its a good deal! Lastly, I got another one of those Maybelline Color Show Eye Liners in Inca Gold #07 (Php 199)

            
I actually like this buffer and for its price, it delivers. My nails were shiny and smooth! It gave a nice surface for the nail polish that I purchased from Nature Republic.
I didn't post a photo of the cotton buds because I thought it'd be irrelevant :)) but anyway the eyeliner's pigmentation was great as always! Even with a light hand and its great on the water line. There's also nothing better than a fresh new razor so I'm happy to have a new one!
            I decided to splurge a little bit more and use my membership card in Nature Republic (NR) since I haven't really gone in a while after the sale at Etude House last then they, NR had a sale so... you can't really pass it up you know? Especially for a make up junkie like me. Moving on, so what I got from NR are the following: Botanical Vanilla Stick Concealer in #21 Vanilla Nude (Php 295) because they ran out of #23 Vanilla Natural (huhu) which is closer to my preferred shade and skin color but nonetheless, Nude works just as fine although the initial smell may put you off although it has good coverage. I then picked up a nail polish from the standard line because I stand by these nail polishes to death! I swear Korean products have great pigmentation. From their lipsticks down to their varnishes!!! ANYWAY I got the Color Waltz RD504 Vampire Red (Php 66, yes they hiked up their prices..it used to be Php 55 a bottle but hey). Two words, OX BLOOD. I know that the winter season is slowly ending but I love this color and how it's great for any day of the year. I also picked this up because I was looking for a dupe for my Orly Naughty and I've finally found it! Last but not the least I got a Glow Lipstick in Plum #10 (Php 595) although compared to other plum colors this was close to lilac or orchid when applied to the lips which is interesting and the color on the tube isn't the payoff or as pigmented as I've expected, oh the irony. Although I'm still not disappointed because I've been wanted to wear a Lilac or Orchid color so this was a nice way of slowly getting to it.


           So I think because I spent over Php 500, I was able to roll the dice to get a freebie! I landed on the number one (1) so I had the choice of choosing between the standee and fan, I chose the fan as you can see on the photo and yes I picked Sehun because it was either him or Baekhyun and they didn't have the other members. I also got this small toner sample which I'll have to search up on and I'll tell you about it soon! 

           LASTLY, as bonus from my cousin in law and as a thank you for accompanying them, she got me the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose (Php 130). I have been eyeing on this baby since December and I just never got to picking it up because it so freaking expensive. Says the girl who bought a lipstick for Php 595... STILL! It's a lip balm which makes it unreasonable, but either way I finally got it and I'm loving it!


              So that's it for my pre-birthday haul, thanks for checking it out! See you soon, I'll be posting my lipstick collection by next week hopefully <3 [ISHOULDSTOPINTERNETSHOPPING!] 

With love,
 Ina xx

Comments

Popular Posts