Daiso Make Up Remover Pen | frankieeesnaps

             Yes I finally have it in my hands! The ever so talked about Daiso Make Up Remover Pen! After my long search, I've finally stumbled upon it when two of my best friends and I were strolling around Lucky Chinatown Plaza as we we're waiting for the album selling of Boys Republic's album for their meet and greet. We were looking through the shop, Daiso, for any "non-bothersome" gifts that we could give to them and we did but I just couldn't pass this pen up as it literally caught my eyes! No more wishing that I could go to Singapore just to get this pen!


              So what does pen do exactly? Well just like the name says, it corrects any make up mistakes that you may have done, like when you've over drawn the line then you may just run this through the place you want to erase the gently remove with a cotton bud and its as if you never made a mistake. I honestly recommend this pen especially for its price at Php 88! I mean seriously, Daiso may have the craziest products but its all useful! I recommend this especially for those who are learning the "art of the winged liner" and would usually make mistakes, this will be your best friend! Trust me. You don't have to worry about it staining though because it runs clear on your skin. 

VERDICT: 5/5

How I discovered this pen: http://youtu.be/HhSBTBikmkQ  at 4:20
----------------------------------
more reviews on the way! 
please don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin' <3
thanks so much for dropping by~ comments are loved.

with love,
 Ina xx

Comments

Popular Posts