LUCKYPRINCESS HAUL & LASHES REVIEW!! | frankieeesnaps

    When I got home from lunch out with some of my relatives these goodies greeted me and I was excited to open them. I mean who wouldn't? Sometimes you buy things on the internet that you sometimes forget about then they show up at your doorstep, its like someone sent you something that you didn't expect would come sooner than expected. Anyway, the one thing I love about internet shopping is finding the things I need at affordable prices! Okay on with the mini haul~

  
      I got three boxes of lashes (Php 180 per box of 10), two velcro fringe holders (Php 25 per pair) and an IPD Lash Adhesive in the dark tone (Php 100 dark or white tone) all from Lucky Princess. I found her on Instagram and I highly recommend that you go and visit her shop! She sells anything from lashes, make up boxes, hair tools, extensions and really anything for your beauty/MUA needs/essentials. She's super nice and accommodating as well so go and drop by, she ships to other countries!

      Okay now on to my favorite part! REVIEW TIME!!!
     
       

        Yes, I got lashes and no I'm not new to this because I've been wearing them since I was 10 maybe? Anyway, I'm surprised that I finally found these kinds of lashes because in the south where I live hunty...you can barely find that unless of course you buy from the mall then it'll cost you more. Moving along, I may have gone overboard for purchasing 30 pairs of lashes but why not? Lashes are fun and they can even emphasize your eyes and it gives the "va va voom" feel for yourself.

          Based on the photo above, I got the 022, 045 and 828 which I know may not mean anything for anyone because some of them have different codes but hey if you possibly got the same brand, at least you know which ones to get right? [Especially when I go and order again :)) ] I got the 022 for a more natural look but since they criss-crossed it will still give volume, especially for those who want subtle volume. Next, I got the 045, I usually like the look of full/thick looking lashes that's why I got these and got the 828 for the full/thick and voluminous look. As for the glue, I decided getting a dark toned one this time as it does camouflage with the eyeliner and because I remember that my first ever lash glue was dark toned, I just wanted to bring back the times as to why I did love these types of lash glue and its WATERPROOF so with our humid weather, it'll be all good.


          I decided to go and wear a pair from the 828 box as I was going out again to pick up some things and meet up with a friend. I love how they make my lashes longer and fuller, hey also make up for my sad, long and droopy Asian lashes. I used the glue as well and they really were stuck on there but I had to work to get them on though as the lash band/bone was not as flexible even is it was thin though if you wrapped it on your index finger like hula skirt for a good five seconds before applying the glue, you'll be good to go. Another cool thing about the glue is that its black when dry and little grayish black when wet, kind of like the infamous DUO Lash Glue but if you want a more affordable deal you should try and get this one (which you can only find on Lucky Princess, so go visit her). 

I forgot to put on lip balm or anything! Oh well, next time. I also didn't do much for the eyes or had an contouring because it was just a normal day so only.. concealer, bb cream, eyebrows, eyeliner and LASHES! ♡

PROS:

LASHES
- affordable, I mean swear 180 for 10 pairs!!! DEAL.
- gives full and voluminous look
- very light on the eyes
- thin lash band/bone
- doesn't give an irritating feeling
- workable, try the "hula skirt" trick to give it more of a curve.

LASH GLUE
- it doesn't smell, so its great for those who are sensitive to foul scents (like me?)
- a little goes a long way, so lightly squeeze it.
- dries black, so it's efficient especially since you don't have to reapply some eyeliner

CONS:

LASHES
- not entirely flexible

LASH GLUE
- it takes quite sometime to get tacky/sticky
- it takes a while to get dry, I didn't get to time it but we'll see soon.

Verdict: 4.9/5 sparkly stars!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
         I hope this review wasn't a drag to read, despite all the words that I've said up there :)) Anyway stay tuned for more updates, especially items from Lucky Princess which YOU HAVE TO VISIT! Okay? OKAY! Alright, that's it for me~ comments are loved and also I've linked my social media on to the side over there~~> so don't be shy to talk to me <3


with love, 
  Ina xx



Comments

Popular Posts